Suitable for all professionals working in the energy industry who need to improve their ability to communicate effectively in this rapidly changing sector. It is ideal for students who need to learn more specialised business English. The course is suitable for learners at CEF level B1/B2 and upwards.
Main areas of focus:
- Customers & Sales – Company products/Customers/Regulation
- Markets – Residental, Business & Industrial/Consumer watchdogs
- Emissions and Environmental Issues – Energy saving/Emissions trading/Kyoto Protocol
- Nuclear Energy – Safety & Security/Waste disposal/Nuclear fusion
- Investment plans – Mergers/ SWOT analyses/Financial documents
- The future of energy – Supply & Demand/The hydrogen economy
- Ability to show greater fluency in a number of face-to-face business situations
- Ability to draft clearer and more concise business documents
- Ability to discuss and deal with modern energy sector topics with confidence using up- to-date business terms
- Ability to accurately describe company products
- Broad range of new vocabulary and grammar skills
- In-Company (groups or one-to-one)
Are you interested in our course? Then get in touch with us, our team will be happy to help you.