English for Sales and Purchasing is ideal course for any professional who needs to communicate effectively with international business partners and clients in a sales and purchasing environment.
Main areas of focus:
- Job and responsibilities – Discussing goals, objectives and targets
- New contacts – First impressions and being polite/Small-talk strategies
- Offers &negotations – Offers, tenders and bids/Agreeing terms and disagreeing
- Orders – Exchanging information/Handling orders and numbers
- Customer care – Complaints and apologies
- Ability to show greater fluency in a number of face-to-face business situations
- Ability to draft clearer and more concise business documents
- Ability to discuss and deal with modern business topics with confidence using up to date terms
- Ability to conduct a sales meetingin English
- Broad range of new vocabulary and grammar skills
- In-Company (groups or one-to-one)
Are you interested in our course? Then get in touch with us, our team will be happy to help you.