ILEC (International Legal English Certificate)
Who is this course for?
Apart from being ideal preparation for anyone hoping to sit the ILEC exam, this course is also highly valuable to law students, lawyers or others who hope to obtain employment in the international legal environment in the future.
What is the course content?
The course is set up to cover the four skills tested in the ILEC exam: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking and covers the following topics:
- The practice of law
- Company law – formation & Management/capitalization
- Contracts: remedies
- Contracts: assignment & third party rights
- Employment law
- Sale of goods
- Real property law
- Intellectual property law
- Negotiable instruments
- Secured transactions
- Competition law
We currently offer the following:
- One-to-one private training
- In-company training courses
- Pre-examination crash courses
Are you interested in our course? Then get in touch with us, our team will be happy to help you.