Suitable for all professionals working in Engineering who need to improve their ability to communicate effectively in this rapidly changing sector. It is ideal for students who need to learn specialised business English in order to improve their communication skill in this area. The course is suitable for learners at CEF level B2 and upwards.
Main areas of focus:
- Measurement – Dimensions/calculations/parameters/accuracy
- Materials – Material types/Non-ferrous metals/Polymers/material properties
- Manufacturing & Assembly – Components/Machining/interconnection
- Static & Dynamic Principles – Load/stress/acceleration & motion
- Mechanisation & Electricity – Engines/transmission/currents/voltage
- Ability to show greater fluency in a number of face-to-face business situations
- Ability to draft clearer and more concise business documents
- Ability to discuss and deal with technical topics with confidence using up- to-date business terms
- Ability to accurately describe company products
- Broad range of new vocabulary and grammar skills
- Ability to deal with colleagues and customers on the phone
- In-Company (groups or one-to-one)
Are you interested in our course? Then get in touch with us, our team will be happy to help you.