Suitable for all customer service professionals who work in the front line who need to improve their ability to communicate effectively with existing or potential clients. It is ideal for students who have direct contact with customers and need to learn the language of more specialised business English.
Main areas of focus:
- Customer Care – The importance of good customer service
- Face to Face – Body language/Dos and Don’ts/Trade fairs
- On the phone – Sales/Complaints/Tone
- Writing – Letters & Emails/Formal or Informal/Politeness
- Extras – Dealing with problem & complaints/Apologies
- Ability to show greater fluency in a number of face-to-face business situations
- Ability to draft clearer and more concise business documents
- Ability to discuss and deal with modern clients with confidence
- Ability to conduct clear discussions and accurate product discriptionsions in English
- Broad range of new vocabulary and grammar skills.
- In-Company (groups or one-to-one)
Are you interested in our course? Then get in touch with us, our team will be happy to help you.